Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday Was

I've got to rearrange my life, I've got to rearrange my world. I miss you, I need you. I've got to keep my memories aside, I've got to try to live again. Time was when there were things around to be afraid of. I've got cause, I've even changed my mind to turn the tables. Time was when there was no need to stop and rearrange it. Now I've got a memory and I don't want to change it. And there's a time for waking up and feeling down, It's when you have to pick your feet up from the ground. Time was when I had you around, I was a strong man. I need you to help make the change and be a new man. Takes more than a day and a night for giving. It's not so easy just to change your way of living. Time was when there were things around to bother me. The crime was, I couldn't start to change my history.


As 2007 draws to a close, we are a tired people, fatigued by the strain of trying to ignore an administration bent on self-destruction as it pursues brain-dead policies [politics] (smirkingchimp.com)

Yesterday Iran stops selling Oil for US Dollars. Today Iran and China Sign a Two-Billion Oil Contract (news.yahoo.com)

Bush Administration's preferred mercenary company has launched a major rebranding campaign, changing its name to Blackwater Worldwide and softening its logo [politics] (thenaton.com)

The men and women calling themselves Democrats and sitting in Congress are the biggest bunch of liars this country has ever seen [politics] (opednews.com)

NYPD Brownshirts deploy primarily to instill fear into the public mind [politics] (popularmechanics.com)

10 Reasons Not to Vote for Ron Paul [politics] (wwjv4.com)

"Genderblind" Gene Helps Researchers Turn Fruit Flies Homosexual Behavior On And Off [science] (scientificblogging.com)

Scientific Proof that Dogs are smarter than cats --I t seems dogs can place photographs into categories the same way humans do, an ability previously identified only in birds and primates. [science] (newscientist.com)

Sleep Anchors Memory [science] (pubs.acs.org)

Corporate race to privatize resources, Now they want the world's water [science] (worldwide-sawdust.com)

Who’s afraid of Red, Green and Blue? [science] (dexia-towers.com)

Hydrogen Car Is Here, a Bit Ahead of Its Time [science] (nytimes.com)

Huge "ocean" discovered in deep mantle beneath Asia [science] (livescience.com)

Stress makes us depressed, fat, sick - and we do it to ourselves [science] (sfgate.com)

German battery could jump-start electric car production [science] (news.yahoo.com)

Students for an Orwellian Society [politics] (studentsfororwell.org)

98 percent of American women have done it. 37 million Americans are currently doing it. Most of the GOP candidates oppose it. What is it? [politics] (huffingtonpost.com)

Incredibly Detailed List of Easter Eggs in Pixar Movies (jimhillmedia.com)

Ireland has become the first country in the world to ban the traditional lightbulb. (independent.ie)

Magnetic waves power solar wind [science] (theglobeandmail.com)

What could be the best meteor display of the year will reach its peak on the night of Dec.13-14. [science] (news.yahoo.com)

No comments: